Middleburgh Central School District recently issued the following announcement.
Do you need to register your child for Elementary School for the 2018-19 school year?
Registration Package includes:
1. Request for student records
2. Registration form
3. Educational History
4. Child Development & Medical History\
5. Health Certificate/Appraisal form
6. Dental Certificate
7. Proof of Residency/Housing Questionnaire
8. Home Language Questionnaire
In order to complete the registration, the following documents must be provided :
1. Parent/legal Guardian photo ID :
Valid State-issued or Valid Passport
2. Proof of Residency :
Must provide TWO (2) acceptable forms of proof:
Utility bill, official payroll document or letter form a federal, state or local government
agency, current property tax bill
3. Birth Certificate
Original or Certified copy or Valid Passport
4. Proof of Immunization
Must be signed or stamped by a state licensed health care provider
5. Custody papers (if applicable)
6. Special Circumstances (Residency Questionnaire)
If applicable, detailing legal guardianship situation, temporary living sitruation, custody agreement, name changes.
Please fill out the attached form link
and return it to the Elementary School Office.
Original source can be found here.